Okay, so I actually got a chance to sit down today and go through, pick out, and then edit several photos of Peanut Butter Cup's first experience with solid food. Enjoy!
Great pictures! :-) Have you tried any other solids with him? I'd be curious to hear your reasoning with starting with bananas. I'm enjoying watching you walk through these steps of motherhood and hearing the choices you're making and the research you've done. I find it all very interesting! :-)
Great pictures! :-) Have you tried any other solids with him? I'd be curious to hear your reasoning with starting with bananas. I'm enjoying watching you walk through these steps of motherhood and hearing the choices you're making and the research you've done. I find it all very interesting! :-)
ReplyDeleteHow cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks! He makes me smile! :-)
ReplyDeleteHaha! THAT'S MY BOY!!! Bananas are like my worst enemy! The thing everybody uses to torture me. :-)
ReplyDeleteHa ha! That is too funny! :-)
ReplyDelete