Wednesday, April 21, 2010

23 Weeks Old Today

My little munchkin is getting so big! It's strange to think yet another week has passed and very soon we will be introducing solids into his diet. Though it's a bittersweet thought for me, I think he is going to L.O.V.E. that milestone. :-) It's going to rock his world.

My husband's last day of academics was today (woo-hoo!), so now he only has about 8 more hours of flying left to do and then he is DONE! So, not too much longer.... After he finished his test today he was able to come home for a few hours before he had to go back in, and while he was home we decided that we are going to try to go to the Montgomery Zoo this coming Saturday. I'm pretty excited -- Peanut Butter Cup's first trip to the zoo! I've already recharged both of my camera batteries, ha ha. Can you tell I'm excited? :-p

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad Corey is almost done! And that trip to the zoo sounds so fun! I want to see some of those pictures. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I miss counting down the weeks. When I lost track of the weeks, I started counting by months, now he's just one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeee toooo Stacey! I am so excited that he will be done probably by the end of next week actually since he is so far ahead of schedule! And it was so nice having him home for most of the day today since he is done with academics (he didn't have to leave until nearly five o'clock!). I'm so excited about the zoo trip! I really hope the weather will be good so we won't have to postpone it.

    Jennifer, I definitely would have lost track of the weeks by now, but I get weekly e-mails telling me what he should be doing each week. It's funny how on schedule he is with some things -- and how far ahead he is with others. :) I'll probably start counting by months after he hits 6 months here in a couple of weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete