Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I have the most amazing husband ever!

So, there is this cookbook that I have been wanting for a while now, and I talked about it on occasion, but I wasn't expecting to get it for a while. However, much to my delight, Monday morning after my husband came home from PT he ordered it for me as a surprise and then told me after I woke up. I was so surprised and completely thrilled! I'm still very excited about it and can't wait for it to get here so I can drool over the pictures and dream about when I can start trying out the recipes. So, like I was saying, I have the most amazing husband ever! It was so unexpected and sweet. Oh how I adore my man!

Also on the way is The Time Traveler's Wife. I was able to find it used really cheap (but it is actually brand new still), which is how I like to shop for my books and movies. I've decided to read the book before I watch the movie, so hopefully I will have time to read it sometime after it gets here. We shall see though, it will probably take me a while since I will probably need to focus on sewing a lot more soon. Eventually I should be able to read it though.

Peanut Butter Cup is 16 weeks old now and laughs more and more each day. He's too cute! I can't believe he is nearly 4 months old -- where has the time gone?

3 comments:

  1. Has your book come yet? We should definitely try out a recipe or two over Easter, considering how much fun we had cooking over Spring Break last year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karissa!!! You found my blog! :-) Yes, it is here! And I am all for trying out recipes while you are here...I haven't really been able to try any on my own just yet as the wee one is rather unpredictable and demanding, so I can't really start anything major. :-p I can't wait for you to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half the fun in cooking with a baby in the house is ruining every other thing you start by neglecting it due to the demands of said baby. Then you can look at your ruined dish and image how wonderful it would have been had you not been distracted :-) We'll definitely have to use your book while there's three (or four if Stacey comes) people working together. One baby can't distract us all! :-)

    I'm so glad I found your blog! I've really enjoyed reading it. Definitely keep it up while you're in Hawaii. You won't seem quite so far away then!

    ReplyDelete