This post is a little late in coming, but that's because I've been kind of busy and haven't had two free hands lately. I'm making up for it now though. = )
Anyhow....
We found out that we will be moving back to HAWAII!! We are pretty excited about that -- even though we know from experience that being stuck on an island isn't always our favorite thing. There are so just many benefits about going back there directly after my husband finishes up here, that they outweigh the disadvantages. One huge one being that he will be able to stick around for a while instead of deploying pretty soon after arriving like he would have had to do at our other options.
I'm definitely not looking forward to the long day of traveling and plane rides though as Peanut Butter Cup will be about 7 months old then and probably won't be too thrilled with being 'confined' on the planes. It will all work out though no matter what occurs -- and it's still at least 2 1/2 months away so I don't really need to be worrying about it right now.
Beach theme for the blog coming soon!! I'm not even a huge beach person (I prefer the mountains!), but somehow it just seems appropriate!
Oh, Peanut Butter Cup passed the 4 month mark last Thursday! Craziness! He's trying to figure out how to roll from his back to his tummy now, but he gets really frustrated and starts crying uncontrollably and then stops trying, so I think it will be a little while before he actually does it. Oh, and he blows raspberries all the time! It's adorable. :)
He fell asleep standing up in his jumper this morning. I tried to take pictures, but I haven't uploaded them yet, so I'm not sure how they turned out yet.
Well, I guess I should go for now so I can try to get a couple other things done before my little one wakes up and I only have one free hand again!
No comments:
Post a Comment