Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pictures of My Darlin'

I was able to clear off quite a bit of space on my hard drive the other day and after my camera battery had recharged I finished uploading the pictures of little Peanut Butter Cup from after he'd rolled over onto his tummy from his back for the first time. Now, several days later, I finally have a chance to upload a few pictures...that is unless the Wee One decides to wake up prematurely. :-)

Panda Bear (our insane cat that we will be finding a home for soon as he just doesn't really fit into our family and will probably do better elsewhere) is mad that my husband and I have Penny (our other cat) in the office with us -- with the door closed with him on the other side. So, why is Penny in here with us and Panda Bear not included, you might be wondering. Well, he attacked Penny, so we have them separated for a little while. However, he is mad now and (this is how smart he is) in order to get back at us he meows as loudly as possible at the bedroom door trying to wake up Peanut Butter Cup (tonight is the second time he's done it). The cat is vindictive and brilliant -- and he's been driving me nuts.

Anyhow, back to the pictures of my little Peanut Butter Cup...I just had to vent for a minute. The first few pictures were taken slightly earlier that afternoon...my husband and I were working on the yard so Peanut Butter Cup was in his jumper/play station thing in the shade while we worked (he was having so much fun! He LOVES to be outside). It was the perfect opportunity to take pictures because the lighting was perfect and I haven't quite figured out how to adjust the settings for indoor pictures to make them as good as I'd like (if anyone can give me any tips I'd be willing to give them a shot -- no pun intended. I've tried so many different combination of settings -- without much luck -- that I've been a little discouraged lately). The indoor pictures are of when he'd just rolled over. I just put the camera on auto at that point as I didn't want to miss the moment any more than I had already.

Here they are! Enjoy!
He loves to stick his tongue out currently! :-) 
So serious!
"Gotta jump!"
I wonder what he was thinking here.
I think here he was thinking about trying to roll back over onto his back again. :-)

Hope you enjoyed them! Have a good night everyone!

3 comments:

  1. His hair is amazing. Only a baby could pull that off and still be cute… :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys should considering turning Panda into an outdoor cat. That would keep him away from Penny and keep him from meowing and waking people up. In his insane mind he probably wouldn't recognize the difference :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panda can't be an outdoor cat unfortunately (though he constantly is looking for a way out)...the little dummy likes to be chased by dogs. In fact, he encourages it. Therefore, him being an outdoor cat is not a possibility. :-( Plus if we live on post he has to be entirely indoors.

    ReplyDelete