Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not Up to Much Today....

So, I've actually been meaning to write another post for the past several days, but I've either been holding Peanut Butter Cup or I've been trying to get started on my sewing. Today, whenever little Peanut Butter Cup has been okay with not being held and has been playing in his jumper thingy or on his play mat, I've been making pattern pieces -- something else I've been meaning to do this past week. I've actually gotten a lot farther with it than I originally thought Peanut Butter Cup would let me.

Yesterday marked Peanut Butter Cup turning 15 weeks old. I tried all day yesterday and the day before that to get him to laugh for me (which only happened maybe twice yesterday), without much success -- until his daddy got home anyhow...he adores his daddy and it doesn't take much for his daddy to get him to laugh. However, today I finally got him to laugh at me -- and not just once -- quite a few times! I was so excited! I tried to record him laughing with the video camera, but it was his first time seeing the camera and he was pretty distracted by it, so I'm not sure if I actually got him laughing or not.

Well, Peanut Butter Cup is awake now (he was taking a nap on my lap, but woke up about 15 minutes ago and has been sitting on my lap since then and now he's getting fidgety), so I guess I'd better get him playing or jumping before he gets fussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment