Thursday, February 18, 2010

So, I made my first website a couple of days ago....

No, I didn't write my own codes or anything impressive like that. I used a website builder tool thing. :-) (Ha ha) It isn't entirely up and running just yet though, as I need to make a few more bags and take pictures of them to put up on the site as examples. Hopefully I will be able to get that done SOON. Regardless though, I'm just excited about the site itself -- although I'm not 100% positive that it is what I will be using to sell my bags...I'm trying to iron out the details and find out exactly what it would entail before I decide what I'm going to do.

The past two days have been pretty productive for me...I've been able to get a LOT of laundry done -- I'm almost caught up! (and actually have most of it folded and/or put away -- woo-hoo), cleaned up the master bedroom (though it still isn't as nice and tidy as I want it to be), cleaned out the litter boxes, done all the dishes that were piling up (can I claim to have done them if in reality all I did was load them into the dishwasher, add some detergent, and then turn a knob?), and other little things here and there. I love the sense of accomplishment I get after finishing a chore that I haven't been able to get to recently. It's such an awesome feeling knowing whatever it is that I needed to do is done (for the time being at least, ha ha).

I realized yesterday evening that as of that morning, Peanut Butter Cup was now 14 weeks old! Where has the time gone? He has almost completely outgrown his 0-3 month size clothes now. Yesterday I decided to try a 6-9 month onesie on him as that particular brand tends to run small; it fit him pretty well (it's a bit big, but no more than his new 3-6 month clothes will be when he makes the switch). We don't know his exact weight or measurements, but he is at least over 12 1/2 pounds and is about 25 1/2 long. He's not my 'little' baby anymore.

Peanut Butter Cup is currently learning to laugh and has been much more vocal the past couple of weeks (cooing and gurgling); it's so adorable! Yesterday morning, when I went to get him out of his crib, I leaned over him and said "good morning" before I picked him up and he started smiling -- it just melted my heart (that's been a pretty frequent occurrence around here the past 14 weeks). He is so very precious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment