As promised, here are some more pictures from our awesome snow a couple of weeks ago. Ironically, as of right now we are supposed to get more snow tonight and tomorrow! Ever since the day after it snowed last time I thought that Spring was in full swing for sure--the daffodils are all in bloom and the birds have been ecstatically singing in the trees. I love snow, so I am excited about the chance to have more, but I do feel bad for all of the little plants and creatures who are in "Spring-Mode".
Anyhow, on to the pictures! =)
![]() |
| He was really excited about the snow! =) |
![]() |
| Studying it. |
![]() |
| He was a bit concerned at first when it landed on his hands. |
![]() |
| Having fun! |
![]() |
| Then he wanted to bring some to me. =) |
![]() |
| I think he was saying something about the snow on the tree bark. |
![]() |
| Peanut Butter Cup in the snow! =) |
![]() |
| It was our first daffodil of the season. |
![]() |
| Our Jeep. I had to get a picture of it in the snow for my hubby. =p |
![]() |
| Rosy cheeks! |
![]() | ||
| He wanted to knock the snow off of the fence. |
| These next ones are from Monday morning (the day after it snowed). |
![]() |
| As I said at the end of my last snow picture post--he has an addiction to eating snow. :-/ |
![]() |
| Always so serious! |
![]() |
| He looks like he is getting ready to chuck that snow at someone, ha ha. |
![]() |
| It was such a pretty day! |
![]() |
| Though I wouldn't have minded if it had still been snowing. =p |
![]() |
| This is Peanut Butter Cup's current idea of what "smile" means. =D |
![]() |
| Snow--YUM! =p |
![]() |
| I love my Munchkin! |
![]() |
| His first Snowman!!! =) |




















No comments:
Post a Comment