Let me apologize in advance for the rather shocking lack of editing done to the following photos. I don't currently have any photo editing programs on my laptop as my free trial of Photoshop has expired and I'm in a bit of a rush to post this before Peanut Butter Cup wakes up. Now on to the actual post!
So, this is how we started the day off . . . .
Note the 'flyaways,' ha ha.
And this is how we ended it . . . .
I'm off to find a tissue now. *sniffle*
OH MY GOSH!!! He doesn't even look like the same little boy! But he looks very adorable both ways, and his haircut looks great! Awwww, I know that must have been hard for you. :-) How did he do with sitting still to have it cut?
ReplyDeleteIt looks like he grew up before our eyes. How very adorable. His eyes really stand out....
ReplyDeleteWow! That change was amazing. I did a double take (and actually gasped out loud)! He's still a little cutie, though :-)
ReplyDeleteHeather, his haircut looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteI saw a little boy at a farmers' market the other day that looked so much like him I did a double take at his parents. Just in case you happened to be in Iowa at the same time I was. ;)
@ Stacey: It was hard . . . I'm just now getting used to it! As for the sitting still . . . ha ha! He was very squirmy, and hardly ever sat still for more than 10 seconds at a time.
ReplyDelete@ Marmee: You're right, his eyes do 'pop' more now that they aren't hidden behind mass amounts of hair, ha ha!
@ Karissa: Yeah, can you believe the difference? He aged about 2 years. :-( *Sniff sniff*
@ Christy: Thank you! That's too funny! You've seen his Doppelganger! Oh, I've just been working my way through your Pride and Prejudice parody while Munchkin was napping -- I L.O.V.E. it! Sooo funny! :-)
Oh Heather I love his little haircut.. but **sigh** it makes me feel so old. Where did baby Rafe go? and Walking to boot? oh my we must hurry to see you all before he starts school!! LOL
ReplyDeleteHa ha! School is still a little ways away, so you have some time yet! :-)
ReplyDelete