A couple of weeks after we arrived back on the island, we decided to go back to one of our favorite botanical gardens . . . I took lots of pictures while we were there and will have to post some in the near future, but one of my favorites from that day is of Peanut Butter Cup behind one of the HUGE Elephant Ear leaves.
Amazingly enough he smiled for the picture (and surprisingly didn't try to grab or bite the leaf like he typically would have, ha ha!).

Ahhhhhhh!!!! How is it possible for any one child to be so ADORABLE??? OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is the most amazing picture ever! I love it!!! :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks Stacey! You're too sweet!
ReplyDeleteWow—talk about the PERFECT expression! How cute!
ReplyDeleteI know -- what were the odds of that happening right?! I was pretty excited after I uploaded the photos and saw that one! :-) I was like, "YAY! A frame-worthy picture!" :-p
ReplyDeleteI am sorry…I just CANNOT get over the cuteness of this picture…it needs to be in a calendar somewhere…or submitted in a "cutest baby ever" contest…or something along those lines :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Karissa! I'm glad his hair was still long for this picture!! It definitely added to his cute 'baby-ish-ness'. :-)
ReplyDelete