Wow, these pictures are amazing! I especially love the one with the flowers! And I have to say...I think I prefer our good ol' American squirrels. Although...I'm not happy about having a dead, rotting squirrel outside my bedroom window right now... :-P
Karissa -- I think my composition and creativity are still lacking, but hopefully those are things I will be able to develop over time with practice and instruction.
Wow, these pictures are amazing! I especially love the one with the flowers! And I have to say...I think I prefer our good ol' American squirrels. Although...I'm not happy about having a dead, rotting squirrel outside my bedroom window right now... :-P
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I especially love the pink flowers with the mountain in the background! You are really developing a great photographic eye!
ReplyDeleteWow! How beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies!
ReplyDeleteKarissa -- I think my composition and creativity are still lacking, but hopefully those are things I will be able to develop over time with practice and instruction.