Saturday, November 6, 2010

Peanut Butter Cup Month-By-Month in Pictures

Some of the pictures may be somewhat grainy, color/lighting may be off, and may not have the greatest composition . . . I'm still an amateur (though I hope I'm better now than I was when Peanut Butter Cup was first born!), and I'm still trying to figure PhotoShop out (and have a very LONG way to go yet!). Regardless though, I hope you will enjoy seeing how much my sweet Munchkin has changed and grown over the past 11 1/2 months (as that is when the most recent picture in this post will be from).

Here he is a couple a days old sleeping in his daddy's arms.

One month old--after bath time.

Two months old--cuddling with Daddy in the morning.

Three months old--hanging out on Daddy's back. :-)

Four months old--playing on the bed.

Five months old--being tickled by Daddy!

Six months old--eating breakfast (yummy bananas!).

Seven months old--road-trip to Mississippi.

Eight months old--playing in the empty house.

Nine months old--he loved to play in that box! :-)

Ten months old--chasing Mommy and learning to walk!

Eleven months old--he's a pro at walking now!

Eleven and a half months old--my precious 'baby'.

No comments:

Post a Comment