I'm back now though! Miss me? You don't have to answer that, ha ha.
Anyhow.... Happy Mother's Day (late, I know, sorry!) moms, soon-to-be moms, and grandmas!
So, to catch up briefly...Peanut Butter Cup didn't really go for the avocado, it was a bit too thick for him currently, but when he's got the whole solid food thing down a little bit better we'll give it another shot.
Please ignore the bit of avocado in his nostril. Whenever I see it I sub-consciously wipe my nose, ha ha... :-)
I think his face here says it all.
"Ummm...eeeeww."
Okay, moving on now.
We finally made it to the zoo this past Saturday! It was wonderful to have the day out (and it was a beautiful day, praise God!) and to be able to spend time with my husband and Peanut Butter Cup. One of my husband's friends came as well along with his fiancee which meant that my little munchkin spent a lot of time getting passed around -- surprisingly he did really well. He's supposed to start going through the whole 'stranger-anxiety phase' soon, but I guess it hasn't really set in yet.
I haven't had a chance to edit any of the photos from the zoo trip just yet, but after I do I'll make sure to post some for y'all to critique.
Karissa and Courtney (two of my best friends) arrived late last night! I am SO excited that they are here...they are staying until Friday I believe, so I am pretty psyched about this week!
Oh, and a quick update on the quest to find permanent and temporary homes for the animals...Titan has a place to stay now, and Panda Bear went to his new home yesterday afternoon...we didn't expect to miss the crazy psycho as much as we do--which really makes me nervous about finding a home for our other cat Penny. :-( We are still not sure about what we are going to do with Quigley (in regards to keeping him or giving him back to the breeder). We just don't know if he can be trusted with Peanut Butter Cup since the child next door has antagonized him so much that he has become aggressive towards him.
Well, I guess I'd better go for now. I'll try to post again soon.
Mmm, avocado! My little'n loves them!
ReplyDelete